Your LLC was created to protect you and your business...
BUT ONLY IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
We want you to be safe in 2021
How many times have you heard that 2020 has been a tough year?
Probably more times than you can count.
And if you’re like some entrepreneurs, you’ve started to use that “toughness” as an excuse for not doing things you know you should.
Like looking after your LLC, so if you go to court or end up in an audit you look like a professional organization and not a hot mess masquerading as a business and just begging to have your protections pierced and your benefits stripped away.
I know, you think that would never happen to you; but bad things happen to good people all the time. Especially single owners.
Short of coming to your home office, sitting at your desk, and working on your LLC foundation ourselves, the next best thing we can do is to help you get our 7-Figure LLC Basic Course to teach you how to stay safe.
7-Figure LLC Basic Course
This course will teach you:
- what your LLC will do for you and what it won’t, so you don’t make the mistake of thinking your LLC covers anything and everything, only to find out it doesn’t when you need protection most;
- what the implications are regarding how your LLC was formed and funded, so you can make changes to bring your LLC formation into alignment with what will serve your business best (while you have the chance) and bring your funding into alignment with how the courts expect a real business to be funded;
- how to set up your financial systems, so you can match wits with the auditor who thinks home-based business owners don’t know what they’re doing, and win;
- how to set up your documentation systems – including contracts – so you will look like a professional company, even if you’re the sole manager and owner, and make it much harder to pierce your LLC protections in court or have an audit classify your business as a hobby, with all the nasty tax ramifications;
- what you need for your business besides the LLC, so you remember some basic steps after the LLC is setup to button up that protection.
Here’s what people are saying about the course
Real Estate Investor
Not just for Newbies
Definitely recommend it, especially for anyone who already has an LLC and wants to understand how to use it better. For people who are just starting an LLC, it's really powerful. It's worth its time. It's worth the energy, and you get a lot out of it.
Simple steps to stay organized
The course was an eye opener. It gave me some simple steps on what to do and that was refreshing, so really gave me a plan of action around where I was. The Checklist alone was worth its weight in gold. The course is very concise - crystallized again some of the things you been preaching and reinforcing all the time.
I didn't realize what I was missing
My thought after the course was “Wow”. I just know most people do not do what’s recommended.
LLC Basic Program consists of 2 parts
Pre Course audit
.This will show you where you need to spend more time in the course material.
The Entrepreneurs’ LLC Rescue course
consists of 12 modules with multiple lessons, demos and homework to walk you through the information, systems and processes you will need to set up your LLC foundation.
The 50-state Information Guide
Details of all 50 state requirements including annual reports and tax filings
The LLC Minutes Checklist and Templates
What goes into the documentation of a meeting?
How do you hold a meeting?
Why do you need to document business decisions?
Need Samples ta act as guides for your business documentation?
Lifetime LLC BASIC COURSE
Like many of her clients—and maybe even you—Wendy Byford is a recovering corporate executive. After three decades helping large, international customers solve complex business challenges, she took early retirement to create her own firms.
Waving goodbye to team members all over the world, Wendy began coaching small business clients. She also became an active investor in real estate, oil and gas, promissory notes and businesses. To get a life-long legal bug out of her system, Wendy also earned a post-graduate paralegal certificate and legal documentation preparer certification. Teaming up with Warren Taryle CPA and her husband Gary Bauer, she turned a side practice in incorporations into Your Entity Solution, LLC and BizEngaged, LLC. where she combines her love of coaching with the opportunity to help thousands of burgeoning entrepreneurs.